Online Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at LevisStore.com and cannot be used in Levi's® retail stores, Levi's® outlets, or department stores.
LevisStore.com Online Gift Certificates are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. Since we currently only ship within the United States, the recipient must also have a valid shipping address in the United States. The recipient of an Online Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a Gift Certificate Code redeemable only at LevisStore.com. The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Gift Certificates page.
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information they need to use the gift certificate at LevisStore.com. Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after recipient receives the e-mail.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop LevisStore.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page or the Review Your Order page and click "Apply." Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates
- Online Gift Certificates must be redeemed through LevisStore.com.
- Codes are activated 24 hours after you receive them.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your LevisStore.com account for your next purchase. You do not need to enter the code again, the remaining discount will be deducted from your total at checkout.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us via e-mail.